R&D Project Suggestion Form
In consultation with Horticulture Innovation Australia, AUSVEG has established a new opportunity for growers and grower groups to suggest R&D projects for consideration by the vegetable industry Design Teams using the online form below.
This form provides the opportunity to submit project ideas to be considered for funding through the National Vegetable Levy. The form contains a series of headings which enables a short justification of your project. Please ensure you complete each section of the form as it will greatly assist in assessing your project.
Please note: This form applies only to growers and grower groups. The word limit for this form is 1200 words.
How to use this form
Please fill in each section of the submission form using the text boxes provided. You can click the info icon for specific help on each section. Once you have completed the form, click the submit button to complete your submission.
Once submitted, your proposal will undergo the following review process:
- In the first instance, project proposals will be sent to AUSVEG and HIA for collation for distribution to the relevant industry Design Team.
- These short outlines of project ideas will then be scrutinised by Design Team Members, at which time it will be determined whether or not to proceed with the development of the project idea. If there is interest in advancing the proposed project concept, a brief expanding on the project may then be developed by either HIA or the original proponent.
- If the project is to proceed, HIA reserves the right for project ideas to then go through a formal tender process.
When using the online submission process, please note:
- Please adhere to a total word limit of 1200 words.
- Please do not use the "forward" and "back" buttons in your browser at any time
- Please do not use the "refresh" button in your browser at any time
- Use only the "Next" and "Submit" buttons found at the bottom of the page.
- Do not leave the page open for long periods of time as this will cause a timeout and may result in a loss of your information.
AUSVEG recommends that submissions are prepared in a Microsoft Word Document, using the headings provided in the internet form, prior to entering and submission on-line to ensure that submissions are not lost.
Not adhering to the considerations above may result in loss of information and require re-submission of your project proposal.
If you need assistance, please contact AUSVEG on
Tel: (03) 9882 0277