The Domestic Industry
- This publication is no longer published by the ABS. The latest available data is for 2008-09.
- The number of growers cultivating 1-3 vegetables declined by 8.5% from 5396 in 2007-08 to 4938 in 2008-09.
- The number of growers with 4-7 vegetables declined by 13% from 789 in 2007-08 to 685 in 2008-09.
- The number of growers with 8-15 vegetables rose by 17.6% from 153 in 2007-08 to 180 in 2008-09.
- The number of growers producing a wide range of 16 or more vegetables declined sharply from 27 in 2007-08 to 9 in 2008-09.
AUSVEG Ltd makes this website available on the understanding that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to its use. Before relying on or altering any business practices users should carefully evaluate the accuracy, completeness and relevance of the information for their purpose and should obtain appropriate professional advice relevant to their particular circumstances.
Back to The Domestic Industry